Mahomes cleared for play, your kitchen cleared from cooking. Is it just me or does that have a ring to it? Things are looking up in Chiefs Kingdom with the star quarterback set to play, and we’re here to give you the scoop on some of the best ways to go all-out in OP to celebrate Sunday’s big Chiefs game.
- Keep it sweet with Chiefs sugar cookies from Best Regards Bakery.
- Show your spirit with a picture at the Chiefs mural in Downtown Overland Park.
- In true Chiefs Kingdom fashion, enjoy some Gameday Ribs from Plowboys BBQ.
- Upgrade your fan gear at Scheels.
- Bite into the competition with a red velvet donut from DOP Donuts.
- Decorate your pad with a Chiefs banner from Made in KC.
- Cut into a Mahomes cake from McLain’s Market.
- Cheers to the team with a Red 15 cocktail from OP’s new gameboard café, Cardboard Corner.
And for a monthly dose of fun, sign up for Let's Go OP. We deliver the best experiences and flavors in Overland Park directly to your inbox.