We all know that Valentine’s Day can be a stressful day. It comes shortly after Christmas, when you just used up all of your good gift and date night ideas. Couple that with the fact that your bank account may be depleted from all the recent gift giving, or you might not have that special someone to celebrate with.
Don’t let Valentine’s Day be a bust this year. We put together some Valentine’s Day date ideas to fit everyone’s style (and pocketbook.) Scroll through to see which category you fall in, or use these as starting points and create your own OP Valentine’s Day itinerary.
Just a couple of foodies
-For all the food lovers out there-
-If you feel like there aren’t enough words in the dictionary to express your love for your partner-
Ballin’ on a budget
-You really like this person, but don’t want to break the bank on one day-
-Shout out to all the single guys out there-
- Watch college basketball and munch on some world famous wings at the Peanut
- Brew some beer at Brew Lab
- Top off your tank with a plate full of BBQ at Jack Stack
All my single ladies
-If your soulmates are the Monica and Phoebe to your Rachel-
- Start the day off right with brunch and mimosas at Louie’s Wine Dive
- Head to Downtown Overland Park for shopping at local boutiques
- Catch a chick flick at Cinetopia while drinking some wine in their living room theatre
Want to win a Valentine's Day package for yourself? Enter to win our Valentine's Day Date Package here.