1. Llywelyn's Pub Located in a church converted to an Irish pub, this place will want to make you jig! The bar area is a really cool space, they offer a huge drink menu and live music! Plus, who doesn't love a side of fish and chips with their drink?
2. Houlihan’s With great happy hour deals on drinks and appetizers, paired with the fun vibe, this is a great place to sip a long beach tea or two. Perfect for the martini lover - they feature martini flights.
3. Sunset Grill For anyone that loves a good margarita, this is the place to go. Nothing tastes better with their yummy Mexican cuisine. No wait and live music on Friday and Saturday evenings is a bonus.
4. The BrewTop Pub and Patio Extensive beer on-tap options, served ice cold. They have plenty of TV’s for watching sports, live music (check website for schedule), good food and great specials.
5. Barley’s Brewhaus A leader in the on-tap brew houses, they have something for everyone. Plus, they love to offer new options to try, so if you’re constantly on the lookout for the perfect IPA or wheat – they’ll help you find it. Servers here are great at making recommendations for food pairings.
6. Bravo Wonderful atmosphere. And, you can sit on their patio for great people watching! We recommend the peach sangria.For those that like their happy hour a little earlier in the day, have you been to these spots?
Coffee Scooter’s, located at College and Antioch, is a great place to grab a cup of coffee in the morning. Offering unique seasonal options, we love the gingerbread latte in the fall and winter and the mocha blender with a shot of hazelnut in the spring and summer.
Tea For those wanting a little piece of mind to unwind, The Basha Cuisine. With its beautiful presentation, this drink is always comforting and delicious, regardless of the outside temps. Plus, the food and atmosphere will leave you feeling like you’ve just arrived in the Mediterranean to find inner serenity.
Milkshake Unforked is the place to go for a great milkshake. Owned by Sheridan's Frozen Custard, they can blend the perfect flavors to make you crave this delicious dessert beverage. Really love the "PBBH" - a blend of peanut butter, banana, and locally farmed honey!Cheers! ~Amy