- Event Info
Thousands of candles illuminate over a mile of pathways through woods and gardens, while holiday lights brighten the trees, buildings and bridges. The Luminary Walk has become the traditional kick-off of the holiday season for many families. Kids love the colorful Children's Garden and visiting with Santa. Grown-ups appreciate the quiet walk through the winter woods. Everyone enjoys hot cider around the campfire followed by a horse-drawn wagon ride.
eTickets are $9
Tickets at the door are $10
Children 5 and younger are free!
- Presented By: Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
- Dates: November 29, 2019 - December 14, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Location: Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
- Address: 8909 W 179th St
- Phone: (913) 685-3604
- Time: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: $12, Kids 5 and under are free