- Event Info
This new special exhibit promises to take visitors on a deep dive on the history of redlining from its origins to lingering legacies. Using artifacts from the Johnson County Museum, State Historical Society of Missouri, and images from more than 20 institutions, this exhibit shows how Johnson County and the region both shaped and was shaped by the federal policy of redlining. An art exhibit within the history exhibit featuring works from the African American Artists Collective provides opportunities for people to reflect on redlining from different perspectives.
The Johnson County Museum is not open on Sundays.
- Dates: January 31, 2022 - January 7, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Johnson County Museum
- Address: 8788 Metcalf Ave
- Time: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Price: $6 adults $5 seniors (ages 60 plus), veterans, and students (18 plus with Student ID) $4 children, ages 1 through 17 Under 1 free Family Maximum Daily Fee $23.00