- Event Info
Thought of as a decade of fun and prosperity, the 1920s was actually a time of turbulence in American society. Come find out why!
Ongoing Drop-in Event - Museum Admission rates apply
Johnson County Arts and Heritage Center ongoing through 5/8/19
The 1920s are often viewed as a decade of roaring fun, prosperity, and good feeling. While consumerism was up, jazz was hot, and pop culture was all-consuming, beneath the surface of American society there was turbulence. Explore how out of this decade emerged a modern, American society in the museum’s temporary exhibit space.
- Presented By: Johnson County Museum
- Dates: December 17, 2018 - May 8, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Johnson County Museum
- Address: 8788 METCALF AVE., ATTN: AUDREA GRIGGS, Overland Park
- Phone: 913-826-2787
- Time: 09:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Price: $5 Adults, $4 Seniors, $3 for children 1-17 years.