- Event Info
The huge dinosaurs called sauropods astound us. So massive! So tall! Such long necks and tiny heads! But more astounding is this: these strange giants rank among Earth’s great success stories, roaming the planet for 140 million years.
Today, scientists from many fields have joined in an effort to figure out how they did it. Paleontologists, biologists, botanists, animal nutritionists, and engineers all agree: the world’s largest dinosaurs were extraordinary creatures. The challenge is to discover what made them tick.
Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Presented By: Museum at Prairiefire
- Dates: February 11, 2017 - September 4, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Museum at Prairiefire
- Address: 5801 W. 135th St.
- Phone: (913) 333-3500
- Time: Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Price: Adults: $14 Children: $8