- Event Info
Immerse yourself in a spellbinding experience created exclusively for the Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens by Quixotic!
Choose to attend on one of six nights in September.
- Thursday, September 15
- Friday, September 16
- Saturday, September 17
- Thursday, September 22
- Friday, September 23
- Saturday, September 24
Entry-time specific tickets are $25 - $35 each. You will be admitted to the entrance of the walk-through experience during the half-hour timeframe you select when purchasing your ticket. "Good-Any-Time" tickets are $50 each and allow entry at any time on the evening selected.
- Prime Time tickets for entry between 7:30 and 9:00 pm are $35 each.
- General Admission tickets for entry between 9:00 and 10:00 pm are $30 each.
- Late Night tickets for entry between 10:00 and 10:30 pm are $25 each. Last entry is at 10:30 pm.
"Doors open" at 7:00 pm. Come early to purchase and enjoy food and beverages (soft drinks, wine and beer) before starting your magical tour through Quixotic's reimagining of the gardens. Tickets do not include food and beverages.
The experience is family-friendly, and children under the age of 3 years do not need a ticket. Strollers are best left at home.
- Dates: 9/15/2022, 9/16/2022, 9/17/2022, 9/22/2022, 9/23/2022, 9/24/2022
- Location: Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
- Address: 8909 W 179th St
- Time: 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: $35 - $50