Get Your Patio Fix
It doesn't get much better than dining at your favorite restaurant while sitting outdoors in the fresh Kansas breeze. So get ready to make plans dining al fresco and getting your daily allotment of Vitamin D. Your Visit OP team has worked hard “testing out” the area’s top terraces and narrowed down some of the best in Overland Park for you.
There is a patio for every occasion. A relaxing morning cup of tea, catching a game at a rooftop sports bar, or even eating dinner al fresco at an award-winning restaurant. One of the patios below is sure to fit the bill in any case.
- Maloney's – If you need the option of multiple patios in one location, this is your spot. With a rooftop patio as well as ground level patios, there is plenty of outdoor seating for a crowd.
- Rock & Brews – Want to take your pup along with you to eat outside? Rock & Brews is the perfect dog friendly patio to grab food and a drink with your four-legged friend.
- Strang Hall – An outdoor bar, expansive seating options, and yard games. You could easily spend hours on the Strang Hall patio.
- Aubrey Vineyards – What sounds better than a glass of wine overlooking a vineyard? Nothing? Then this is the patio for you.
- Coach’s – In town for a sports tournament? Coach’s Bar & Grill has a large rooftop patio just a few blocks away from Scheel’s Soccer Complex to unwind after a day of cheering on your team.
- Pinstripes – This shaded patio is a little oasis in Prairiefire. If you want a change in scenery, check out their rooftop patio with a firepit and bocce.
- Coco Bolos Wood-Fired Grill and Cantina – Also in Prairiefire, is Coco Bolos. Pull yourself up to the outdoor bar and get some awesome people-watching in. It's also a great spot for Priairiefire's Summer Concert Series!
- Buffalo State Pizza & Co. – Go for the pizza, stay for the patio. When the weather is nice, you will be hard-pressed to find a spot on the patio at this Downtown Overland Park staple.
- Brew Lab – In the heart of Downtown OP, you'll find one of KC's favorite brewery. Check out their new patio and sample a flight while you people watch the OP Farmers' Market.
- Brew Top – If you prefer the rooftop, Brew Top is a great place to put your feet up after a shopping spree at Scheels.
- Houlihan's – Notorious for their Happy Hours, this is a great spot to order a martini. Shaken. Stirred. Who cares? Your living the al fresco life.
- Spin! Pizza – Kids need love patio seating too. Spin! Pizza is on our list for best kid-friendly places. $5 kid meals and a free scoop of gelato! Go ahead and get messy, kids. That's what the outdoors is for.