We’ve crossed our T’s and dotted our I’s, and by that, I mean we’ve ridden, tasted, flown and meticulously combed through Overland Park’s greatest attractions and experiences to bring you this Ultimate Overland Park Bucket List. Find out your Overland Park score by adding up how many you have done, and then add the rest to your bucket list.
The Upper Crust
Charming bakery serving up pies "as good as grandma's" with a mix of classic and seasonal favorites…
Museum at Prairiefire
Be in awe of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex replica as you walk in the Museum at Prairiefire. Kids…
Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
Amid Overland Park’s hustle and bustle awaits 300 acres of a truly unforgettable retreat. The…
Check out the largest selection of sports, sportswear and footwear - under one roof - in the state…
Have you ever dreamed of flying? Now you can! Discover your wings at iFLY - Overland Park's indoor…
Topgolf is a three-tiered golfing range. This fun and competitive game is great for all ages that…
Overland Park Farmers' Market
More than 70 vendors gather on Wednesdays and Saturdays for the Downtown Overland Park Farmers…
The Wiener Kitchen offers hand-crafted sausages perfect to take to your next tailgate with flavors…
With more than 40 acres of land that this park covers, there is plenty to do. Bring clothes that…
Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art
Presenting 16 exhibitions per year and featuring works of international, national and regional…
Q39 is one of Overland Park's newest BBQ restaurants. With a focus on BBQ and other made from…
Johnson County Museum
Come and explore our signature exhibition, ‘Becoming Johnson County’, to gain a deeper understanding…
The Indian Creek Bike and Hike Trail
The Indian Creek Bike and Hike Trail is almost 17 miles long. Generally, the trail is level, flat…
- Bottle feed a baby goat at Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead.
- Belly up to the counter for an old-fashioned milk shake from the Snack Shack on Santa Fe.
- Breathe in the buttery smells at The Upper Crust and try a melt in your mouth pie flight.
- Make your own virtual dinosaur at Museum at Prariefire.
- Pose for your best insta-worthy picture at Wonder Wonder.
- Take a selfie with Monet’s statue at the Arboretum & Botanical Garden.
- Ride the indoor Ferris wheel at Scheels.
- Skydive at iFly without jumping out of a plane.
- Take on a real golfer – and win – at Topgolf.
- Hit the Farmers' Market for a bouquet of fresh flowers and a dog from Wiener Kitchen.
- Have a picnic at Roe Park while the kids climb all over the playground.
- See the ‘Sound Suits’ at the Nerman Museum of Art.
- Try at least 3 different competition barbecued meats at Q39.
- Walk back in time at the Johnson County Museum through their 1950’s all Electric House.
- Get your hike on through the woods on Indian Creek Trail.
What’s your Overland Park score?
11 and above = Basically a local
6-10 = Seasoned adventurer
5 and below = Time to plan your trip to Overland Park