We’ve crossed our T’s and dotted our I’s, and by that, I mean we’ve ridden, tasted, flown and meticulously combed through Overland Park’s greatest attractions and experiences to bring you this Ultimate KC|OP Bucket List. Find out your KC|OP score by adding up how many you have done, and then add the rest to your bucket list.
- Bottle feed a baby goat at Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead.
- Belly up to the counter for an old-fashioned milk shake from the Snack Shack on Santa Fe.
- Breathe in the buttery smells at The Upper Crust and try a melt in your mouth pie flight.
- Make your own virtual dinosaur at Museum at Prariefire.
- Pose for your best insta-worthy picture at Wonder Wonder.
- Take a selfie with Monet’s statue at the Arboretum & Botanical Garden.
- Ride the indoor Ferris wheel at Scheels.
- Skydive at iFly without jumping out of a plane.
- Take on a real golfer – and win – at Topgolf.
- Hit the Farmers' Market for a bouquet of fresh flowers and a dog from Wiener Kitchen.
- Have a picnic at Roe Park while the kids climb all over the playground.
- See the ‘Sound Suits’ at the Nerman Museum of Art.
- Try at least 3 different competition barbecued meats at Q39.
- Walk back in time at the Johnson County Museum through their 1950’s all Electric House.
- Get your hike on through the woods on Indian Creek Trail.
What’s your KC|OP score?
11 and above = Basically a local
6-10 = Seasoned adventurer
5 and below = Time to plan your trip to Overland Park